I need some LDR advice.
I am turning 22 y.o. in a month, my gf is 20 y.o. and is about to finish her first year as a college student, shes in missourri, while im in new jersey, I met her when she was a senior in h.s. and 19 y.o., I had already finished my college years. Well this is the thing, before she had went off to college, I went with her to her senior prom, where I witnessed her grabbing some guy's ass, and later that night grabbing his "inner-thigh" (as she says), right in front of me.... i didnt make a big deal, for I wouldn't kill someones special night, but later that night in the hotel, i did let her know i saw her do that, and she cried and apologized. she's given her phone number out to a few guys, and they called when she was with me,.... well this is the thing, these thoughts and experiences with her haunt me all the time, and it takes a toll on the relationship. now out of no-where she wants to go to parties and what not, which i understand, but I cant help but remember those moments..... especially because when I met her, it was because she started kicking it to me, meanwhile she was going out with someone else. and supposedly loved him. she says she loves me, so how can i believe that shes not gona do the same thing again? How can I really trust someone who's like this, and is going through college, Should I just tell her to call me in another 3 years when she graduates?