I thought maybe the men on the forum could help me (women too).

I have been single for too long, and I feel that now it is permanent. My father the soft-spoken ahem..European manhe is already told me I have no husband it is too late and I should not have children so what the role for women like me is to take care of him and my mom in their old age as I have missed a one time boat.
That was a loose translation but hopefully you get the point.

I will be completely honest I am 5ft nothing, 109lbs am 30 ouch 33 years ergo No supermodel, and annoying to me but fascinating to others evidently the average guess of my age is 22 on sight sometime low as 18 and up to 27..so it would appear i don't look my age. Wow thats alot of private info, but I feel like giving a little info may help. I have a career 9-5. ! budgie , no cats ..yet. I finished University and college and took some classes like Spanish and Excel just for fun. I am RC (roman catholic) I try. I am honest, loyal, I would never cheat. I eat like a bird and never have more than to beers so it's not like I am superhigh maintance.

So why won't a man give me the time of day. Okay so that may be imppossible to answer even my married friends are like "why r u single still?" so i ask them and one couple said they actually discussed me one day and came up with nada.

Any thoughts on my pathetic plight.