hi, i just attempted to answer and clear someone's head about some crazy girl behavior. Now, i know I a new to the board, but I guess I didn't come here 'without reason', I wanted 2-see if maybe someone might be able to decode some 'crazy guy behavior' for me!?

- The story begins w/ my new job. I was a bit stressed at work one day, 'new-coming jitters'.. Anyway, some of you may know the whole bit.. (how it goes).. You are all getting to know one another, and sometimes u have to clash, before developing some kind of 'mutual understanding' for one another. So something happened, and I got chewed out; well I was explaining the whole situation to another girl.. who just so happened to be sitting beside this really cute / totally shy guy.

Well, for some reason when he looked at me, his face turned blood red(?).. seemed as if he was trying very hard not to smile. I just thought to myself: "Oh wow, how flattering!"

Anyway, i told my new friend about the bashful / blushing guy. Then oneday, when I was not at work, she said he walked by; well she told him i thought he was cute! - She said he had the biggest smile on his face: "He showed all his teeth - Girl.. he was really blushing!" - "I have never seen him blush, nor smile like that in the past 6 months I've been working here!" - I said: "I can't believe you told him that!" - "Now, I'm going to be embarrassed every time he walks by!"

Well anywayz, i got over it / secret was out. So today at work, he walks past me and says: "Hey" and he smiled. He turned the corner, so I just followed him.. I asked him: "Hey, I was just wondering, do you have a girl-friend!?" But then, he tells me he does?! ... I mean, what is that!? - Go figure!

Last edited by Halo_rainbow; 04/28/07 06:05 AM.