Well where to start:
I am a 23 year old female who has been in a realtionship for almost 5 years. We have had our issues because we got togeather right after high school. He is 21 and still thinks he can do what he wants. 2 years ago he cheated on me and I forgave him. Then we were blessed with a little girl who is now 1yrs old. I am have alot that is going on right now in my life because he choses to talk down to me in front of her. I don't think that she understands right now but I am not sure why he does this. He tells me he does not mean anything he says he just likes to get me upset. Don't get me wrong he is a great dad. But he could help me out alotmore. I do not stay home I work Fultime and then Come home only to work more. Some days I feel so overwheled.
My friends and family are telling me to leave him. But it is hard because I fell we have grown togeather and it is just his age. When he gets older he will be differnt. I only think this because he has changed since we first started dating. Another issue I am having is that we moved about 3 hours from my mom when I was pregent, so I do not get the help with the baby like I would if she lived around me. I would save on babysitting also. The # reason we fight is money. Like all couples I am told. I am just lost it seems like I have like 500 issues and do not know where to start.