ok--so all those little stereotypes about how women are so confusing and don't know what they want...WRONG!!! i know exactly what i want: i want man. but how am i supposed to get man when they're so #%#@#%!!!#$@#%#~#!@%@%@#%&&*&&*&!Q@#@*!# confusing?!?!?!?! ok, so here's my situation: now i'll admit, i feel kind of silly posting this on a forum, but what can i say--i'm hopeless...so there's this guy who i know through Facebook (which is sort of like myspace). he goes to the same college as me, and i've seen him around on campus and i'd been admiring him from afar for a long time. now, i'm a really shy person and i hold the belief that guys should make the first move, but i stifled that this time and sent him a message saying "what's up?" on Facebook. he answered, and we'd been having a friendly, kind of meaningless conversation for a while and i was starting to get frustrated. so finally, with my mom holding my hand (like i said, i'm hopeless), i asked him out for coffee when we both get back on campus and he said YES!!! laugh so after that, we'd been having a really flirty, nice and sweet conversation online, and i decided that i was time for me to give him my number. and this is where it all fell down. not only hasn't he called me, but he also has not messaged me on Facebook since. i haven't sent him another message, but i'm so confused. my mom said that he's given me my answer, but i don't believe that--i had a really good gut feeling about this guy and everyone who's seen the conversation has said it's obvious that he really likes me...i'm sooo confused. why does this always happen to me??? i'm a nice person, i love animals and children, i'm passionate, and the guy said "you make me laugh." so why do all men hate me? i don't know if i'm pretty, but i'm not heinous...ARRRGGGHHHH!!! mad i don't want to give up on him--any advice...anyone???? why do men do this??? men: RESPOND!!! why do ya'll treat me like this?? ugh--sorry this is so long, but please help me...i don't know what to do anymore...