Okay, one day I was notified by my friends that this girl really liked me. I talk to her like everyday. She wanted to go out with me. Then, I asked her friend why she hasn't asked me out yet, and she said, that she said, I seem obsessed. I'm really not obsessed with her. I'm a good friend to her, but I feel like we should take it up to the next level. She has a boyfriend, 1 year younger than her, and I'm 1 year older than her. Her boyfriend seems like he doesn't treat her well, and I think I could do better. Okay, now that I know she thinks om obsessed, im taking recent expirences and seeing what happened with them. My sisters friend asked me out, and I never gave her an answer. Now, I feel like im rushing it, and she don't like me now. Before that, this girl was tryin to get me to talk, and I wouldn't becuase i'm shy, so then I talked to her online. She then said I was obsessed and now she dont like me that much. So, I think i have found the problem, but I really don't know how to fix it. I guess that i'm obsessed, because this one girl, Alyssa, will not go out with me. I guess she don't like me "that" way. So, I need advice. What can I do about being obsessed. I really like Alyssa, I really do, but she don't like me like that, becuase im guessing she finds me obsessed. So, how do I fix my obsession? How do still tell Alyssa that I love her and still control my feelings about her?

Can anyone help? I appreciate it.