Hey yall. My name is Lee.
I'm sort of new to the whole dating thing, so I'm hhaving a little trouble. Me and my girl are in our last year of high school and it seems to be tearing us apart, and it's only the 4th or 5th week in school. maybe if I start back a little to the beginning that will explain. So one day Im in 3rd block whch my gf was in but she wasn't my gf a the time until March 7th, 2007. I handed her a note saying some neeto things bout her, and asking her if shhe wanted to go out with me. Now we been cool friends since 8th grade, and we were in 11th when I did ask her out. after bout a few weeks(robotics got in the way)that we went to Georgeio's for our first date. things went well, and we were doin great, I remebered her B-day, our monthly anniversaries, we also went to prom. Summer came and still were into each other.

Well we just started our last year at school, andd it feels like Im lossing her, from all the stress, homework, and other things, I dont knkow how much longer we'll last. I mean she leaves me without letting me giver a hug, she allways liked ggetting those from me, and i can't seem to hold her hand anymore. Could it be me, or thhe fact that our relationship is going to lost?

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God