Since there is not a marriage topic I thought that this was a good section. Move it off if it is not.

My husband and I have been married almost 4 years. I am a somewhat light to moderate sleeper. If I am awakened by something it takes me quite a while to get back to sleep.
My husband is the human whale. You know how whale comes up out of the water and dives back down? Well this is how he turns over at night. He also talks and screams (yes screams)in his sleep. He has very active dreams.
There are weeks where this will happen night after night and I get only about 3 hours of sleep a night. I get exhausted and my work and health suffers.
I have suggested that sleeping apart a couple of nights would help me tremendously. But he thinks that a married couple that doesnt sleep together has problems and that we should always be together. I just want some rest and for the dark circles under my eyes to go away.
How on earth can I convince this man that it is not hurting our marriage to sleep apart and that it is normal (if it is)?
Does anyone else struggle with this?

RIP Peeps