Questions from your post:

1.Now first, how, exactly, does this lack of emotional control affect you?

Ans. It's like when something goes wrong (dose not have to be my way, as long as it works) I usually would just cry about it, but if is something that i realy wanted either to happen or i would try so hard to prevent and if that didn't go my way, there would be yelling and crying, and whatevera five tyear old kid would do. Now I understand like in a project if something works better than watever Im doing, i go with the other idea, but i turly hate it when my parnets try to plan, or change my dating plans.

Now there some things that I can take, like some critism. Maybe a bad remark here and there, and over time is dosen't affect me anymore. I don't hold grudges against anybody, but people just like like to push my limits, espically when they are talking bag about my girlfriend. i have tried talk ing calmly about this to her, but the only way I can is through letters, notes, and e-mails. it's hard when it's hard when it's comes to me and my mouth. i'm not saying I use profane words, it's just difficult to keep my voice low. yes again with my counslers, and my case manager. I know im doing better in some areas, cause i had n IEP meeting just a week bfore christmas break. In some classes i also have mentors, but some of them are just plain crazy, or they just don't have the time which i can understand. but th crazy ones, make me happy no matter how down I am. and ith that qoute you me there at th bottom of your post "One thing I would say ~ if a 19-year-old girl was becoming overly emotional, then many people would just say that this was normal for a lot of 19-year-old girls. So, why should they feel differently about 19-year-old boys?
You have the same educational pressures and the same teenage hormonal imbalances. " I think your right.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God