I have tried they got offended. I just have to learn to bite my tounge. The whole thing is though I never know what is going to set them off. It just helps to vent every once in awhile.
I knew what I was going to be in for before they moved in so its not like anything was a suprize.
Organizing
I have done some like buy containers to put things in some of my house is probably super organized and most other area's are not.

I'll have to do a good house cleaning before I go have my knee done. Hopefully I can get into one of my throw away moods (it scares my husband when I get in that mode he thinks I'm going to throw away all of his stuff.

My problem is I don't put stuff away right away and don't throw out things soon enough and I'm also guilty of buying to much junk.

But I do have to say since I got plastic drawer containers my bathroom closet has stayed neater. I have things sorted into the drawers by the type of stuff. Like toothpaste/extra brushes ect. Finger nail polish, remover and files, Back rub creams, All foot related stuff and so on. It does make stuff lots easier to find especially the small stuff. I have gotten the little divider trays for my kitchen drawers seems to keep them from becoming a mess. My problem is I start out really good with some of the stuff like my basement at one time I had it really organized and it seems to go down hill. My husband was wonderful and built me tons of shelves most people would probably die for all the shelves that I have but I find that no matter how much room you have it always seems to fill up pretty fast. That's why I know I really need to do a throw away or if I find enough stuff I guess a rumage sale. What I should do is get everything ready for a sale and then when I'm tied up with my knee I could sit and have my sale I'll have to think on that one for awhile.

My name is Connie