Hi Everyone! I also post on the parakeet chat, but never on the romance forum.. so here it is. I was married for fifteen years to my former spouse when I found out he was cheating on me as well as his heavy drinking was effecting me very badly, AKA emotional abuse. I have been single for three years and have not dated anyone seriously, because I really do hate most men.... because in the single world they are only out for one thing. I never thought my x-spouse would cheat on me... but guess what. I am now a middle aged woman making it in the world alone. I work very hard on myself to stay in great shape by exercising and eating good foods. My baby parakeet is my entire world and the love of my life. Its so funny, because the men that I'm attracted to are so bad for me. They persue me for about a few weeks and because I believe intimacy belongs in a loving relationship and I don't give in to them... well that's it for calling me again. I realize that being alone is not so bad. I will never trust another man again and I think that dating is the worst. It's just me and my precious baby keet forever!

Last edited by preciousbaby; 01/30/08 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling