I just met this girl about four weeks ago, we got close and i kind of like her, she likes me too from what i could see. She seems to be the very jealous type anyway, because she reacted somehow shyly to seeing my past pictures with other girls in close poses. But we started exchanging texts and it all started getting serious. But she seemed to be moving faster than me. She would send me these heavy texts about her thinking about me all the time, can't concentrate until she talks to me and all that. I was replying her as well but not that heavily. I just felt we need to get to know each other better before we hook up that hard. Though we've started hugging and holding hands and all that, she felt i wasn't returning her love the way she was presenting it.The issue came in the day she sent me a nice text at night and i replied by saying she makes me love her more and more with her comments, and she replied negatively saying if she made me love her then the relationship is not a good one. From then she stopped sending me texts, stopped picking my calls and started avoiding me. Finally i spoke with her and she said we could go on that she is now fine. But its not been the same since then as she rarely speaks about loving me like she used to, and she doesn't send me those nice texts anymore and i am a bit concerned that she may have lost interest. Please what can i do?