Hey Everyone, I'm Twilight and I have a little bit of a problem....

I've Known My girlfriend Sora (Not her Real Name, Just so everyone Knows.) for about Two almost Three Years now and have dated her for a few months less than I've known her. Shes Sweet, Beautiful, and Really Cares for me. The only problem is...We don't exactly have All Pure memories to Look back on.Like most relationships, We've had our Troubles here and there, but sometimes, I wonder if it's really worth all the trouble. Yeah, I Love her more than Life itself, but sometimes she can get just unbearably Vain and overly focused on herself. Shes Cheated on me Two Times in the past, but has owned up to it and feels awful about it. On the Upside, She really Understands me and Listens to all that I have to say now-a-days. We connect very well in conversations, and she just has a general loving glow towards me.

At the same time...I feel an Odd Attraction to Faith (My best friend, Who might as well be my Sister.Not her Real Name Either.), Something I've had for a while, but never really paid much attention to. Sad thing is, Even if I told Faith how I felt about her as more than a Sister, Shes determined not to Love anyone and saying something to her would just make things a little awkward. Should I just keep ignoring this feeling? What About Sora?

But here is Where things get really messy...Faith Absolutely hates her and wants nothing to do with her. Faith and I have known eachother for a little bit longer than I've known my Girlfriend, And we're Practically Sisters.Things have happened in the past that my caused my sister to have a deep hate for my Girlfriend, even though Shes already Forgiven Faith for what She did.

I feel Like Sora is the Love of my Life But I've been forced in the past to choose between My Sister and her, The Kind of position thats awful to be put into. Do I really have to Choose one or the other for things to be peaceful like they used to be? If Not, How can I get them to be Nice enough to eachother so that I won't have to be put into the position to choose again?

~{:{Twilight}:}~

P.S. Thanks to anyone who actually took the time to read my mindless Jabbering.