Hey everyone.

Here it goes. I have never really wrote on these sites before explaining how i feel and asking for help. But this time i would love to have some responses from lots of people who have maybe been in my situation before.

When i was in Sixth Form College at the age of 18 i met this girl. We got on really well, went out loads and became good friends. As it happens i fell for her, but i was going to University so i never really said to her how i felt because i didnt want to ruin our friendship. Whilst i was at Uni (3 years ago) we kept in contact a lot, she send me birthday presents and rang me up one night and spent 27 pounds on that phone call!
She finally went to University aswell, and overtime we didnt keep contact as much as we did. She finally got a boyfriend and has now been with him for around 2-3 years.
So, ive known this girl for about 5 years, got on really well (almost too well) and now she has a boyfriend. In 2007 we randomly bumped into each other whilst nightclubbing etc, and she would go off with me to the bar and we would buy drinks etc whilst her boyfriend was somewhere else in the nightclub.
Now its the present day and she contacted me last week to go out today. We went out, just us two, to grab some food and she came back to my house and we chatted for a good 4-5 hours about random stuff.
This is where my question comes in: I still really like this girl, and looking back into the past i know she liked me, but i was too nieve to realise it. Could there be a chance she has always liked me from what i have explained, and she still likes me now even though she has a boyfriend? It just seems strange to me that a girl would go out 1 to 1 with another guy even though she has already got a boyfriend.
Thank you for reading, and i really hope to get some reponses to help me out with my situation smile
Josh