I don't know if this is in the right area or not, but I need advice.

Ok, so here's the deal. My girlfriend and I broke up about a month ago. We had been dating for almost 1 year and 3 months, and we had been engaged since Christmas. We got into an argument and then she ended up saying that she couldn't do it anymore and hung up. A couple hours later, she called back and said she didn't know what she wanted, and I said "As much as I don't want to, I think we should take a break..." because she was angry with me over some stupid reason and some stuff said just really upset me.

In order to clarify our relationship, she said she didn't want to have sex because she wanted to be right with God, and she said she didn't want to sneak around with me behind her moms back because she was rebuilding her trust with her mother from her last boyfriend that her mother found out about and found out that she had sex with him. So we didn't have sex or sneak around or anything, I respected her wishes.

Well, I want her back, but I found out 2 weeks ago, that she hooked up with her Ex boyfriend one night and I think they had sex, and now she's been talking to this other guy and I found out that she had given him a hickey and that she was saying some really sexual stuff to him that I never would have expected to hear from her. She's letting this guy sneak over to her house and stuff. So I'm really upset about that and disgusted. I feel like I don't even know her anymore, since she had felt so strong against not having sex and not sneaking around, but then she's doing all that stuff and saying stuff that isn't like her 2 weeks after we broke up.

She says that she still wants a future with me and that she still loves me and won't talk to me about that stuff I talked about above. She says that she wants to have the summer to herself and not be in a relationship, but I feel she's probably still hooking up with that one guy.

I'm so confused, I don't know if she cares about me anymore since she's doing this stuff so soon after we broke up from our serious relationship, or if she wants to be free with guys and have me as a safety net if she needs help or what. She was my first love so she knows that I'll be there if she needs me but I don't know what to do. She just recently turned 18 so now it seems like she doesn't really care about a lot of stuff she's doing now, she doesn't care if she ruins her relationship with her mother now and all this stuff, so I don't know if she just didn't want to have sex and sneak around with me or if she just doesn't care about those things she told me about anymore.

Does anybody have some reasonable response to this or any advice for me. What should I do?