Well, I met Phil online. We had just recently gotten a computer, and my daughters had all these cool friends from all over the world that they chatted with each day. I thought that was cool, so I asked them how they did that. They told me I had to make a profile and then I could look at other people's profiles.

I was instand messaged by an assortment of people, and I looked up a few people in different parts of the world, primarily England. I meant to instant message one person, but accidentally instant messaged someone else on Christmas Eve, and that was Phil. He was visiting his parents for the Holidays, and for some reason had just decided to bring his computer home, and it wasn't a laptop. So, he was up late at night playing a card game.

We got along wonderfully! He was so much fun. He had the best sence of humour. After a few months we had to meet. He flew over to meet me on his birthday. And then he came by a few months later, and again a few months after that, and then we got married.

What is funny, is that the movie "You've Got Mail" had just come out around the time I met my husband online. So, that movie always brings back those memories of when we first met. I guess I'll always have a nostalgic feeling for AOL, lol. smile

1EleanorRigby