thanks for replying so fast.
Yes I know I'm in a very confusing relationship and I thought that books and learning will help but I'm not sure it will...
I am in love with him and I do feel it, I guess I just have trouble expressing it. My parents are not open with their feelings, they never hug me or tell me how they feel, or each other for that matter. But he comes from a totally different background with a close family who constantly remind each other and express how they feel...so my parents look at this and think he's too mushy...so the constant expressing of love and affection was the newest thing for me and I still haven't figured out how to respond when he expresses his feelings. So thats why I asked my question...
Thanks for the ideas of discussions. We do have some good conversations involving our interests, but sometimes theres just some what seems quiet time. I'm not sure if that is normal or if there are just some normal pauses in conversation or if its just me really...
oh and I do tell him I love him and he knows it...its just that he is...more "mushy" than me somedays and wants to express his affection and I usually don't know how to respond...