working as a team haha funny...lol sorry but yeah..one of the biges fights me and my hubby have ever had was over his mom and sister lol..when it came to them, he allways seemed to be on there side,, put a big rip in are marrige for awhile...almost ended it once lol....i can laugh now about it,,but it still gets to me.. he's mom has never been the "mom" type to him...has been as mean to him as she is to me. so i could never understand why he sided with her...but then i realized "well its his mom, nomatter how bad of a mom she was or is, he well allways love her..and if some one is saying some thing not nice about her, he well defend her" so then i desided to go about it another way...like when i talked to him about how i didnt want them to come down...i didnt say why i didnt want them too...i told him it would save his mom money if she waits tell we go up there to visite to see the baby.....i did come right out and say they are not staying with us, but i added becasue there is just no room..i never said becasue they allways made us get a hotal when we visit them...i have learnd with all this ..is to refraze what i say to my hubby....becasue i know if i was to just say how i really feel, would end only in a fight and hurt feeling..... dont get me wrong...me and my hubby are close ...i just know when to keep my mouth shut and when i do open it,to watch what i say and how i say it lol....but thanks soooo much for all the kind words and suport..it allways helps.