Liz is confused herself or she just doesn't want you. When you move on it'll be too late and that is when she will realize that she should have been with you. Right now you are probably a wreck, but I mean come on man she went out with your cousin. You liked her and she knew it but yet she went out with your cousin, for what? No reason, maybe she wanted you jealous or something r just felt like saying yes to him. Just let her go, she'll come and if it's too later and you're already happy with someone else then don't look to the past for what could have been. You need to look to the future for what could be. Take my advice, it may take a while to get over her but you will, you will. If you can't handle being her friend tell her you need sometime and until you have yourself together then you two can be friends once again. Don't hold your feelings back love, that makes it hurt even more. Just let it go, let it all go.

Candy & Crushes

p.s. Anymore to say or talk about xxxx just send me a message, I'll reply back as quick as possible!

Last edited by PDM; 09/15/08 08:14 AM.