Hi,
Last year I met a girl at school. We had nothing in common ( no friends, sport, hobby, etc. ), but I fell in love with her. It was my last year at that school, so I had to do something, otherwise I would never see her again. So I asked her email address/msn address, and she gave it to me. But she was never online, so I could never chat with her, get to know her better. After a few weeks I desided to send her an email, and she replied that there was another guy she liked. Ofcourse I was disappointed but I could always try to become friends with her, I thought. That's 4 months ago. In the meanwhile I chatted 2 times with her. These where very pleasant conversations, and she seemed interrested in me. I'm still in love with her and I like to get to know her better. (about that other guy: dunno if she still likes him, or if it was true in the first place, but I'm sure she hasn't got a relationship with him yet) But it's difficult to get in contact with her. Any advice ? Also, I'd like to go out with her, but I think it's a bit early for that. Or am I wrong ? I'd like to have some advice. Hopefully my english is not that bad :P Thanks for now !