I do love my husband very much!Im 25 and he is 26. We have been together for about 3 years and married a year of that. We have no children, just bought a house and yes he did get fired from a job. But, he has a new job now and hes slowly getting into that, which may take time bc hes selling mort. insurance etc. We have both read the 5 love languages book which I thought helped us out a lot in understanding each others wants and needs. I tell him I love him, I tell him thank you for the things he does around the house for me (my love language is acts of service). Sometimes though, like today. He acts like a girl about things. More so than I do about things sometimes. It all started out with him saying that I needed to be more romantic. So, I started to pry. I asked how so. He kept telling me I didnt get it and I told him he was right he needed to explain. Then he says "I just want you to make me feel like you cant live without me." And now hes saying make me feel loved...I agree that he should know I know I love him and that I shouldnt have to "make" him feel loved. Its almost like he wants too much and anything I do isnt enough.