Originally Posted By: PDM
Originally Posted By: SDG
....- Ello luv (in a British accent)...

????? confused
Any particular British accent???

I can't say the normal accent since well... there's many kinds. I guess I don't know, other than the ones I hear on tv. I'll tell you one thing though, a guy with a strong Texas accent (myself) trying to impersonate a British accent is incredibly funny I've heard.

Originally Posted By: Carl
I am a firm believer - through experience - that being authentically yourself, and not being afraid to show who you are, is far better than "technique" or "style."

And you know what? There are others that will like the you that you are.

I agree, but what I like to stress is to mainly be yourself, but always have the option to learn new things to add to your personality. To make is shine more. Not just with dating, but with everything in general.

Originally Posted By: xin
To SDG,

dun worry abt being blunt~ I'm more than happy to get all e help I can on this, haha :P

I'm glad, there are many people on this forum that are very insightful, I owe a certain few for regaining myself back.

Anyway, I'm really clueless when it comes to feelings.. yup, even my own. Love is such a big word, and I admit I dun dare to use it here. I barely dare to use e word 'like', for that matter, lol.

However, I feel happy and have that warm fuzzy sweet feelin when I'm with her. So umm, I feel I like her, though I cant and dunno how to confirm it.

In order to find what you're looking for, you have to first acknowledge and know what it is.

You have to like her at least, not love, not yet anyway. If you don't, then nothing anyone can say or do will have any impact.

I only know that continuing to resist this feeling achieves nothing

Let me give you a piece of advice... you live only once.

The worst thing that could happen is that she rejects you, but you'll bounce back. Nothing can fill the void of never knowing the what if's, could of's and should of's.

if one day I realised with hindsight that she is really the right gal for me, I would kill myself. Over n over again. Lol XD

You never know... but I would hope you wouldn't kill yourself.

I need your golden words of wisdom too! haha, I'll pm u ^^

If you need any help, of course, I can try my best.

--- My mother... she said. "Heaven's on one shoulder, but baby... Hell is on the other." ---