Wow, you are really going through a major tough spot. It's hard enough being a teenager without all the added stress. I wish I had some answers for you.
Do you ever meet with your psychologist with your dad there too? If not, I think maybe you should try to arrange it. Maybe that way..hearing it from your doc..your dad would finally realize that you DO need a break from your mom. That you need time to yourself to decompress before you have a nervous breakdown. I don't understand why you should have to go shopping with them, unless it's because your dad doesn't want to have to go alone with your mom? I have no idea just how bad your mom's condition is or even what it is for that matter. But I do know that you need time to yourself- even if it's just while they are shopping it would give you a little break.Heck, even without having to deal with your mom's constant yelling and stuff you should have time to yourself! You're a teenager, and yeah I believe teenagers need some space and a chance to make decision and choices in order to grow.
Do you have friends that you can stay with for a weekend or something? Or aunts, uncles,cousins that know your situation and would be willing to help? Maybe even by just coming to your house and spending time with your mom or taking her out for a while?
Wow, sometimes life really does suck huh? But you need to hang in there.
You really, really, really need to talk things over with your psychologist and get him/her to talk to your dad about cutting you some slack and giving you time to yourself before you explode. Hopefully if he hears it from the doc it will open his eyes to what you are really going through.Although I do think dad is doing the best he can under the circumstances. He probably doesn't know how to deal with it all himself and I'm sure it scares him.
Hang tough, better days are coming I promise.You're getting older every day and soon you'll be able to get a job, drive a car, and eventually move out.
And like everyone else said-if you need to talk and vent,hell scream holler or cry we ARE here for you.