Here's my story:
My girlfriend of 2 years recently cheated on me. She hid it for about a month. Her friend came to me and told me everything she knew that had happened. Bottom line was that she had slept with a guy she was with before me. I talked to her about it. We had many long discussions and we are trying to work through it. She said the reason it happened was intoxicated and because she shortly lost her attraction to me because of constant fighting because of stress and yes, I do admit I wasn't the greatest boyfriend in the world.

Since we have talked about it, things have been much better between us. She seems to be much more devoted and has mentioned on many occasions how she can't wait until we live together and are on our own. She has also talked about kids.

My problem lies here: I read an email today that she had got from the guy she slept with. In the email he mentioned that he was sorry he couldn't make it to lunch with her and he would have loved to see her. This guy recently went into the Navy so he isn't around much. My problem is that she never mentioned she was going to go to lunch with him and she has even told me that she has stopped talking to him. What should I do? Do I confront her about this?

Last edited by DammagedEddie; 01/11/09 03:32 PM.