Ok, hi everyone! Most of you know me by my old name: Raven. No worries, you guys can still call me that, but I changed it due to privacy issues (don't ask XD).

So I'm in a real mess because of my own stupidy and in my opinion, my own selfishness.

For those of you who know me, you guys know that I'm categorized as being 'emo' because I have scars on my arms.

So here's the story:

Last week Saturday my boyfriend and I went out and had a great time together. We went to his place afterwards to have some quality time with each other. So we're sitting in his room talking, and thenwe started kissing and such. And after it all, I've got this VERY visible bruise on my neck.

On Monday my father confronted me about it and he was beyond furious with me! He deems that I'm too young (um, hello, I'm 16 in 19 days!) to get that 'intimate' with a boy. And that just pushed me over the edge. When that happened, I went up to my dad and confessed that I feel that I'm not mentally stable and showed him my scars. Now I don't know if I was being brave or being foolish. But whatever I was trying to be, it made my father fly into a rage. I was scared he was going to hit me.

But I managed to make him calm down. So, this means I might go back to my psychologist and possibly get booked into the SAME clinic my boyfriend was in.

I told my boyfriend about this and he understands. I told him to just take it easy until I recover and he accepts it. He says that if I do end up in the clinic, he'll come visit me once a week. He's being very supportive towards me and is trying to make me feel better.

BUT! yeah, but... the thing is that my dad wants to have a 'talk' with us concerning the whole bruise incident.

What do I do? I don't want my father to take my boyfriend away from me. I'm deeply in love with him (although my dad says I'm too young to know what love is) and we are 11 months together today... so I don't want to lose him because of a xxxxxxxx mark! I accept full responsibility for what happened... but now it affects two main events between me and my boyfriend:

1) Valentine's Day we celebrate 1 year together and my boyfriend was planning soemthing big. Now we don't know if it will happen.

2) My bf asked me to go to his Matric (grade 12) Ball with him and I don't know if my dad will let me go.

Help, please?

Last edited by PDM; 01/15/09 12:46 AM.

"My name is my law"