Thanks Maggie, that actually really brightened my day. I was afraid to look back at this topic really and that helped.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me health wise. I have chronic anemia that doesn't seem to go away, but they can't test to find out why because those tests would cost too much and I don't have the insurance for the treatment anyway! I have lazy T-cells also. I think I'm on top of the anemia right now because of the blood transfusion, but it's so hard to keep up on!

I am taking an online course to learn Medical Transcription which I am so thrilled about. My mother and grandmother do it, and all think it will be great for me because of my typing speed. However it will be a few months before that training is done, and cost us 2k. I was thinking of just doing another cashier job until that pulls through.... but I've done SO many years of cashiering I just might go insane if I do it again. I'm good at it, and can promote myself quite quickly though... so I think I just might do it.

I have to call the hospital too... they told me something about a sliding scale charge then never got back to me. But I have calling creditors and collections, they make you feel like xxxx, they want to know EVERYTHING about your life, and I just don't feel up to it.

I also have 360+ poems I've written that my husband tells me I should try to publish. But simply don't know how and think it might cost more than it's worth. Who buys poetry anymore anyway?

Last edited by PDM; 01/16/09 12:38 AM.