I buy poetry! I love poetry! Maybe you should enter in a writing contest! You can find them online alot. I used to do it a lot in highschool. Some of them offer cash prizes too!

Im glad to hear that I could help. Also, if your so quick at typing, couldnt you get a secretary kind of job, even part time? I got my first secretary job with essentially no experience, and now I'm working for a law firm as a legal assistant. Even if its not what you want to do forever, its worth a shot. Also,you should check into the hosptials sliding scale. It really might be worth it. You could also check into your state's health programs, depending on how much your family's income is, you might be eligible for medical assistance or something. Every state is different, so its worth checking into. I know here in Maryland, they have a pretty good program, especially for children and pregnant women.

I hope things start looking up with your health, and you relationship with your husband. You both really need each other and if a relationship can survive tough financial times, IMO, it can survive anything. Money problems bring out the worst in everyone!

Last edited by Amaggiepie; 01/15/09 05:31 PM.

~ Maggie
Mama to Juliana Elise (03/07), Wesley Dominick (06/10) and four feathered 'tielbabies!