I had been working with this guy for two years and we really liked each other. He was always looking at me, looked like flirting with me, he always followed me with his eyes. However I have a partner for many years which he knows about, but sadly I still fell in love with this guy. I am not that young so I can't just quit a relationship especially that this guy won't be in this country for long. He has his whole life ahead, I know I can't mess up my whole life. For about 6 months we are not colleagues any more but he visited me in my country where we were together. After that we meet maybe once in 2 months, but always he calls or emails me first to catch up. He usually invites me to a concert, a museum, to drink or eat something but that's all. Is it possible if he liked me and we are good friends that he doesn't want anything just going to museums? Why doesn't he initiates something? Is it possible that a man who is attracted to a woman wants to see her but not touch???? I know I have a partner, maybe that holds him back? What should I do? I really want to see him and as he leaves maybe in the other half of the year our days are counted, I want to see him as much as I can.