Originally Posted By: joujou
hi actually i just registred in this forum so i don't know how we proceed to ask questions and get answers .

i'll ask you im 25 years old i've never been kissed i've never been in a date it's by choice i just want to be with the one and only .

there's a lot of guys around me waiting for just a gesture from me seriously but i've never been interested until this guy i just had a super deeper crush im in love for the first time in my life so i did the first step i wrote him a super sweet note and a gave it to him he texted me at midnight to tell me it touched him and we should go out and start to know each other .

but the next day he ignored me completly did i mention we work together so i was confused and in the evening he texted me again to tell me that he was flatered that a girl like me is interested by someone like him but he doesn't deserve me and he was sorry .

have you ever seen a 12hours love story.

the problem i see him everyday at work he's really nice and loveble with everyone exept me actually i wrote him in the note that i want to have my first kiss ever with him.
i mean if in this synical world where we live you find someone sincere and nice and you say no to him you might have a problem.

shoul i just ignore him too i know its a very childish thing but i might have 25 years and a successful career but im just a 12years old girl at heart .

im lost in this men world what should i do .

thanks a lot if you read this.
wish you a lot of love and happiness
im jiji by the way.

Last edited by PDM; 05/25/09 10:20 AM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.