Here goes...
Im 20 and my boyfriend is 25. We met one night at a camping trip (yes we slept together) It took him a year after that to work out weather or not I was the one for him. We have now been living together for 3 years. For the first year he had back problems and was unable to work the second year I started having depression problems. We never talk we only laugh together if we're watching a funny tv show, we never do anything fun.

I started to yell more and he started to distance himself more. But now this year he has started to be really mean, Im so cnfused about what is even happening to us... I know we love each other, But it just feels like we are an old married couple.

We have talked about breaking up and it's not what either of us want. but maybe it's the right thing to do? He is starting his own business as an electrician and he is starting to make a very nice amount of money each week. but he keeps saying how we are broke and how Im an idiot for thinking that our lives are fine and dandy. but I think things are really great?!?!?!

The other biggest factor is that I havent had a job in 4 months. The longer I sit around for the more depressed I get.
I sat him down one day and explained that I know how my not having a job is taking a toll on the relationship and that he is stressed about money because I dont have a job, I then went to say that I had gone to the doctor that day as I want to fix things and got a prescription for Prozac (happy pills). So I asked him to please buy me the first lot of prozac which would then enable me to get a job......... He stared at me blankly then just said sorry cant do that we have no money.....

Wow, Im confused, I feel alone, he is making feel like I must be a crazy person. What do I do. Do I keep trying to salvage this or do I leave while he is at work one day???