Thats a good point Lisa.

@ Jilly you take everything you choose to tackle to a very fine point, don't cha!! lol. That's good though. I wish I had that determination. In my younger days, I would start so many projects, and if I couldn't get any headway going, I would lose interest fast! Now, I'm very picky about what I start! I used to tear my house apart and then if I lost interest before the end, there I'd be, with my house torn apart!! lol.

I have a friend who used to work at Good Will, so I know that what they don't consider "saleable", they send on to the St. Vincent De Paul, or the Salvation Army and places like that, who do charity work.

I do give old towels and blankets (from vacant apartments) to my vets. They really need them, and it always helps to be on the good side of your vets!! Same with pet food and water bowls. Clothes that don't fit me or is not my style, I give to people in my apt complex and my neighborhood. I do keep old tee shirts and shorts and sweats to wear to my job. It won't matter if I get caulk or whatever on them and if they're too bad, after I've worn them, I can throw them away.

I must say that I hate the idea of them burning things. It seems to me that there are enough things in the air we breathe! I'm always thinking of that, having COPD and asthma and bronchitis.

Dinah, Tweetymom

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin