hi guys. i am 15 and i met this rich girl from tuition but i dont really like rich girls but i find this girl somthing special bout her.i think she knows that i like her because my friend is her last time school mate and i guess he told her i like her. but it was only 2 months i saw her at tuition and she doesnt really notice me much, i guess. But in the month of march my best friend who sits beside me during tuition told me that she was secretly glancing at me quickly and turn her head to pretend to look at the calender. i dont understand what she means...then at a school fair i asked for her phone number and she gave it to me. But i didnt really talk to her much becos after tuition i didnt really have a chance to chat with her becos she goes home early. Then my friend adviced me to tell her i like her. I sent her an sms.She started avoidiong me from that day on.

She rejected me. But even after she rejected me she still keeps secretly looking at me in tuition classes. Shes making me confused.Then my cousin advice me to pretend to send a wrong mssg to her so i can understand what she feels bout me. I sms her:"actually i dun understand what pt(the girl's name)wants she keeps looking at me like i m a freak i dont know if she likes me or not, i m confused. She text me back she said: 'Dude i dont really think that mssg was meant for me and i dont wan anyhting from u nor do i think u are a freak, why so self-conscious?' then i asked her if we could start over again as friends. She said:'i guess its ok'
And she still keeps secretly glancing at me .
I dont understand what she wants she was like at 1st reject me then suddenly secretly look at me then she started avoiding me...I nid some help here pls...or advice... anything... pls