So we went to dinner last night and everything seemed really good. I drove us there and back. At dinner, we laughed, we talked, we joked. During conversation, she said a couple times how she knows me so well that she knows what I will do or say. After dinner we went back to her house to watch a movie together. On the way to her house, a song came on the radio and she was singing along to it. After the song ended, she said, "Did you know you are the only person out side my family I will seriously sing in front of?" This comment made me feel rather special actually. During the movie, she kept playing with me. She would cover my eyes with her hands, or flick my ear or something. I would pull her hand away from my face and grab her hand, but (not trying to seem too forward) I would let her hand slip out of mine and our last two fingers would catch and hold on for a second. After the movie was over, I told her I was gonna leave and she said, "No." She laying on the floor and was kicking the back of my legs and starting to wrestle with me, so I played along and ended up staying longer. When I finally did leave, she gave me a nice hug and rubbed me on the back. And that was our evening...any thoughts?