I am very confused and frustrated.
I recently got back in touch with an ex. Before long we were exchanging hundreds of flirty texts and next thing we were meeting up. In the end we got a hotel room and spent the night together.
But I noticed before our crazy night of passion he was cooling off saying this isn't right and he'll only hurt me. Now he has pulled the plug completely saying while he finds me beautiful and is certainly still attracted to me he just wants our relationship to be platonic.
I'm going crazy because I don't want to get back into a relationship..but I didn't want the flirting and things to stop. He is completely addictive.
We were together five years ago and he pulled away after exactly a month. Now he has just gone and done the same thing to me again. What is his problem? I know he is a commitment phobic (he hasn't been in a relationship since us and I know this because we have mutual friends) but why won't he (at the risk of being crude) sleep with me again?
I always thought men weren't too complicated but maybe I was wrong. I don't want him to marry me: I just want to have fun with him. We are meeting up this week and I want to tempt him! Help, anyone?!