My boyfriend and I are 17. We've been going out for 3 months now and we've known each other for a year. We had a class together and became best friends very quickly after he approched me. He has liked me all along, and he asked me out about three months after we met, but I didn't like him like that way at the time. We became angry with each other over that issue and didn't talk for about 6 months. I had always had mixed feelings about him, but one night I realized how crazy i was about him. Seeing him the next day it felt like my whole world had shifted. We got together about 2 months later and have been dating ever since. This is both of our first serious relationships, physically and emotionally. We hate being away from each other for any period of time and we're way more mature than most teens. We say we love each other, and when I look at him it feels so right. We talk about going to college, moving in together and moving after college. So my question is if our realationship sounds like a normal teenage relationship or if it really seems like something more? We've discussed whether we're like other kids our age in realationships, and it's confusing. It seems like things are moving fast, but nothing has felt so right, and he makes me more happy than I've been in the last few years. Does this sound like something that could last? Does this sound like a normal teen relationship?