This is really complicated but just try to keep an open mind. I started dating my girlfriend a year ago. Three weeks into the relationship we were truly in love. On our two month I knew that I wanted to marry her and she agreed. Because of her age, she was not yet able to get married, so we make bracelet's promising to be with the other forever. I was concerned she would not truly commit or that she didn't understand the commitment. She said over and over she understood it meant forever. After six months we lost our virginity. I had no religious problem with this because I truly felt I was married to her and considered her my wife. We called each other husband and wife and I thought everything was great. Lately, she has seemed a bit distant, and I asked her about it. Today, less than a week from our anniversary she tells me she isn't sure she wants to be with me. Not only that but she admits she never considered us married, but that she went along because she believed we would get there. She told me she no longer wants me to call her my wife and doesn't know if she ever will want to marry me.

So here I am. She was my entire life, and my only reason for living. And it turns out everything I thought I knew was a lie. I still want to be with her, to maybe get her to actually feel the same. But it's really fragile right now. What do I do? I know this is the one I chose to marry, and by my believe I have to stay with her forever no matter what. But if she feels this way where does that leave me? Do I try and make things work? I still love her and want her to be with me. But she has lied so many times about this how can I trust her? If she leaves, I'll be alone for the rest of my life.