Oh boy, this is gonna be long...

My relationship has been going on for 2 years or so, my first relationship ever. It's somewhat secret, since her parents don't really allow her to date, but I'm allowed to hang out with her and we call each other a lot. We're assuming they have to know by now, they're just not doing anything about it. So things have been going very well, we've never really fought or anything. However, she's had stress piling up on her for a while now with classes, extra classes, clubs, surgery, and her parents. She may not even have the time for a relationship in general. I also entered college this year and she's still a senior. I'm about an hour away most of the time.

We still talk a lot, but very recently I was concerned about her working herself to death. I may have been over-reacting as she says the work piles up due to procrastination, and she feels the need to stay busy anyway. So this recent conversation did nothing but annoy her. Also, there's something she's not telling me about her past. I didn't have a problem with that at first, but due to this thing, there is something I am failing to understand about her and all this work and her life, and now it's affecting our relationship.

A few months ago, there was a problem with her emotions. They diminished and she fell into a state where she couldn't say I love you anymore because there wouldn't be anything behind it. We got through that, but during this recent conversation, I asked her to only say it if she meant it, and once again, she couldn't say it. The call was actually yesterday, and I've tried contacting her a few times since through text, but there's been no response (her phone might just be off, she does that a lot anyway).

I'm really worried because I'm kind of obsessed with her at this point. I feel like she's not completely letting me in, and I can't even talk to her about this face to face that easily because her parents are around if I go over her house, and we can't talk about our relationship in front of them. During calls, she tends to go silent during serious points in the calls. I'm trying my hardest to be supportive and everything I can be for her, but I feel like that may also be driving her away. I don't know what to do anymore, but I really don't want to lose her. This thing she's hiding, I feel like she may also be wanting me to save her from it, but I have no idea how to do that. I feel pretty hopeless, but I never want to give up. I just don't want whatever it is she wants to be saved from to destroy our relationship, just because I can't figure out what it is! Also, she said that if she told me what it is, it won't matter. I think this means she wants me to somehow figure this out for myself... I'm scared....