Has all the answers you need for a successful marriage and provides you with the tools to protect your marriage from adultry and teaches you how to set proper boundries. We are all wired for affairs so EXTREME precautions must be taken to protect ourselves from allowing people of the opposite sex to fulfil our top emotional needs. I strongly encourage anyone who is married or having difficulty with their marriage to examine the tools that www.marriagebuilders.com has to offer for FREE. I myself had struggled in my own marriage and marriage builders was the answer. No this is not an add ... this is honest advise from someone who has been in a monogomous marriage now and togehter with my wife since we were highschool sweethearts at the ages of 15 (her) and 16 (me).

Affairs are not worth the destruction they cause ... I have read many forum posts regarding affiars on their site and the destruction is worse than dieing to the betrayed spouse but that does not mean it can not be recovered.

THink about it ... I hope you guys find marriagebuilders useful. It saved my marriage from disaster and we have puppy love again.

MrNiceGuy