OMG, all i wrote just got deleted.

anyway, i ll give more background infor later if needed but thing is my bf broke up with me about 2 weeks ago.
I moved from scandinavia to uk to be with him, not all appers was sorted but we were working on it, these things take time.
And he really is the love of my life, i v never ever had feelings like this before and he did say the same to me.
I m 32 , hes 33 so not much age difference.
we were really good together.
I have to go home to scandinavia due to some medical stuff and he was suposed to join me for a few days.

Then boom i get a text saying basically i dont need to come back and its over and i v barely gotten to talk 2 him and its been 16 now since i got that text.

firtsly every aspect of us living together has been great and we have havent even argued, a few minor discussion but thts it.

Then when he send this sms, he says hes spoken to someone we know, not close to either of us really and its the wife to some guy over him at work,
this girl which is a way to nice word for her has said i v said all sort of mean things about him ++++

And i know i m nor perfect but i havent said thos things at all.
I dont know what to do, i have trievd giving him time to calm down and think things true but i miss him so much annd being with him his awful.

I am going over to uk maybe in about a week but i need help, what do i do.
sofar he hasnt even wanted to talk to me and i m terribly hurt hes even listend to this mean girl instead of talking to me first.
even if what she has said can make any sense for him, doesnt mean i have said these things.
I ma firm beliver if i have a problem no matter what it is i take it up with the person it concerns.

please help me here.