Hi ma'am PDM,

I really doubt that I'd act on my crush because 1) her girlfriend scares the hell out of me and 2) I have too much respect for her. Also, I will probably not be seeing her at all from next year onwards (which I'm dreading because I've grown very attached to her).

Yeah, I've looked at the long-term effects as well, but it doesn't really bother me. I mean, I've always wanted to adopt and I'm not changing my mind about it. However, I will make an appointment with a doctor or nurse to get a full assessment before buying any medication. I've always been rather paranoid and have been wanting to go on the pill for the past 4yrs, ever since my very first boyfriend tried to rape me.

And yes, definitely stronger condoms. We're staying faaaaaaaar away from the brand we used that broke. Pity that bought condoms have to be so expensive >.< It really makes protected sex a huge financial effort.

Also, I forgot to mention that my previous boyfriend keeps on asking me to go and have coffee with him sometime. Is that a good idea? My current boyfriend doesn't like the thought of it at all. I have nothing against my ex, but I don't want to go against my boyfriend either.

Last edited by Tommy Raven; 11/30/11 07:10 AM.