Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#159656 - 03/11/07 09:24 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: terryluvsgoldens]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Ok then maybe my first boyfrind was a chinese boy in my grade 1 class he always picked the painting easel next to me a walked with me home and he shared his crayons.

LOL Oh if only it was still just so simple .

Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Twitter Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Facebook Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to MySpace Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Reddit
#159761 - 03/12/07 01:19 AM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: terryluvsgoldens]
AyEe Y0o Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Brooklyn, New York
Awe..., I'm whipped for about 4 (years), 3 (months)...now and it keeps getting better. Though, we share ups, downs, lefts, rights and spirals..., we still managed to get through and our bond...got so much stronger...and it's getting indestructable.

I've been with her 12/30/03 and I'm still with this ball of...everything!!! This is my baby girl, Zina... Oh, my name's Emil, by the way! 0=]

Edited by AyEe Y0o (03/12/07 01:29 AM)

Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Twitter Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Facebook Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to MySpace Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Reddit
#159794 - 03/12/07 09:29 AM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: AyEe Y0o]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
This leads to an interesting question ~ one that I have discussed with my husband.

At what age can you fall in love? How young can you be to be truly in love, as opposed to just being friends of different genders? Obviously, the relationship won't (shouldn't) develop as an adult one might, but that isn't what I am asking about.

Both my husband and I had a girlfriend / boyfriend at a young age. I was nine; he was younger.

I didn't even hold hands with my boyfriend, we just spent time together, but he wasn't just a male friend, he was special. Those times hold a special place in my memories of childhood. The feelings I had for him all those years ago were real ~ I still know that now.

And my husband agrees that his love for his child~girlfriend were real.

Of course, as youngsters mature earlier, these kind of first loves can indeed develop into something more ~ something that doesn't really seem right for children ~ and we see girls as young as 11, say, having babies.

So, that was my first boyfriend at age 9; my second boyfriend was when I was 18 ~ and that's who I married.

I did once go to a dance with one boy, and went to youth-club with another, and there were lots of boys in our group of friends, etc, who I spent a fair amount of time with, but they were male friends, not boyfriends. I made sure that they knew this, as well. I wouldn't go 'out' with a boy I just liked, unless he knew that there was no chance of him being my boyfriend. And generally I chose not to go at all.

One boy, who just gave me a lift to a works function (Saturday job), assumed that, because I had gone somewhere with him, I must be going out with him. And he told everyione that I was his new girlfriend. That came as a bit of a surprise. It surprised him, too, when my friend told him that I had just started going out with someone ~ the someone I married 27 years ago.

Edited by PDM (04/15/07 10:28 AM)

#159885 - 03/12/07 04:18 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: PDM]
birdfriend Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: Illinois
I think you can truly be in love in your teenage years.

My aunt had her first boyfriend at 16 and he was 17. He was a senior and she was a junior but they stayed together when he went off to college. They got married just out of college and now have 3 boys and have been married for 13 years. He was her first and only boyfriend and they fell in love when she was 16.

smile
Ollie*4-7-07

#159891 - 03/12/07 04:38 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: birdfriend]
Birdie Menagerie Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Georgia
This IS an interesting question. Hmmm...

My first boyfriend, could have been when I was 6 or 7, cus I thought he was cute, and we talked at recess, lol, actually, I could have had several boyfriends that year, all in the same class at the same time, they sort of took a number. Or it could have been when I was 12, and he was 16, we "hung out", but never dated.

I've had crushes, gone out, dated, but was never in-love.

Well, if you are talking about being "in-love", I didn't fall in-love until way past the teenage years. I was always told by my friends that I was "in-love" with the idea of love, but never in-love with anyone. This is so true.

It wasn't until I met my husband, that I finally fell in-love. And I love him whole heartedly. In 3 months we'll be married 7 years.

I wonder what it would have been like to fall in-love while being a teen-ager, but I am very happy with how things did turn out for me, that I didn't fall in-love till I met my husband.
smile

Edited by Birdie Menagerie (03/12/07 04:51 PM)

1EleanorRigby

#159907 - 03/12/07 05:09 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: PDM]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
Originally Posted By: PDM
One boy, who just gave me a lift to a works function (Saturday job), assumed that, because I had gone somewhere with him, I must be going out with him. And he told everyione that I was his new friend. That came as a bit of a surprise. It surprised him, too, when my friend told him that I had just started going out with someone ~ the someone I married 27 years ago.

LOL Good for you PDM. grin

RIP Jayka and Grayson

#160233 - 03/13/07 04:30 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: terryluvsgoldens]
Bird Crazy103 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Over The Rainbow,Illinois
wow. i have my first boyfriend now and i am 12...so ya laugh LOL

#160235 - 03/13/07 04:50 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Bird Crazy103]
Julia Danielle Offline
Regular

Loc: Pine Bluff, Ar
Let's see...My first 'boyfriend' was in 1st grade and then we went to different schools for 2 yrs and needless to say I forgot about him...until about 3 months into our 4th grade year. I kept wondering why he was following me around at recess! Can anyone guess my hair color? smile After I figured it out, I told him I really didn't want to be his girlfriend anymore and he jumped on me and made me twist my ankle! I guess that's why it took me until high school before I had another boyfriend!!

Sunny-2-28-07
Sky-2-28-07
Honey-3-16-07

#160239 - 03/13/07 04:58 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Julia Danielle]
Bird Crazy103 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Over The Rainbow,Illinois
wow!!! now thats....just... wow!!!

lol .. did you recover fully?.. i know its just a twist..but i hate that stuff. never happend to me yet

#160244 - 03/13/07 05:13 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Julia Danielle]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
That's odd. Have you ever said anything to him since then?

RIP Jayka and Grayson

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:54 PM
Forgiveness
by Tracy3
10/22/14 02:42 AM
Into the Wasteland - A Dystopian Journey
by Lisa Shea
10/03/14 04:32 PM
Getting my ex back
by Dmegown97
10/02/14 08:02 PM
The Lucky Cat - Black Cat Vol. 1
by Lisa Shea
10/01/14 12:06 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/28/14 04:19 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors