Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#160380 - 03/14/07 08:39 AM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Stephen]
terryluvsgoldens Offline
Best Friend

Loc: New York State
Wonder if he problems with possessiveness later in life?
*Fester tiel
*Dog Comet Golden Retriever
No Sand Keets \:\)

Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Twitter Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Facebook Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to MySpace Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Reddit
#160392 - 03/14/07 10:27 AM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: terryluvsgoldens]
Julia Danielle Offline
Regular

Loc: Pine Bluff, Ar
I don't know...that was in fourth grade...but yeah we still remained somewhat friends, until I moved sometime in the seventh grade. That was the only time he'd ever done anything like that, that I knew of anyways. I have a very forgiving nature, it's hard for me to hold a grudge. But that doesn't mean that forget and put myself back into that situtation! smile I may be blonde and naive but I'm not stupid! smile

Sunny-2-28-07
Sky-2-28-07
Honey-3-16-07

Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Twitter Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Facebook Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to MySpace Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? to Reddit
#161237 - 03/17/07 02:08 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Julia Danielle]
IronFront Offline
Soulmate

Today.

#161239 - 03/17/07 02:23 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: IronFront]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
Originally Posted By: yowo
Today.

Are you serious, or just joking...

RIP Jayka and Grayson

#161286 - 03/17/07 05:30 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Stephen]
Bird Crazy103 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Over The Rainbow,Illinois
like 3bud said...today? really?

#161309 - 03/17/07 07:39 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Stephen]
IronFront Offline
Soulmate

Originally Posted By: 3budgies
Originally Posted By: yowo
Today.

Are you serious, or just joking...

No, I'm serious.

#161448 - 03/18/07 01:06 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: IronFront]
Bird Crazy103 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Over The Rainbow,Illinois
aww..thats cool

#161468 - 03/18/07 02:40 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Bird Crazy103]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Yup, that's pretty cool!

RIP Jayka and Grayson

#161496 - 03/18/07 04:16 PM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: Stephen]
IronFront Offline
Soulmate

Thanks, guys. It may seem unlikely that the first thing that I do when I get a gf is post it here.

Edited by yowo (03/18/07 05:24 PM)

#168517 - 04/11/07 08:47 AM Re: What age were you when you first had a bf/gf? [Re: IronFront]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Hahaha, that's what I would probably do.

RIP Jayka and Grayson

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Forgiveness
by Tracy3
Today at 02:42 AM
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:32 PM
Into the Wasteland - A Dystopian Journey
by Lisa Shea
10/03/14 04:32 PM
Getting my ex back
by Dmegown97
10/02/14 08:02 PM
The Lucky Cat - Black Cat Vol. 1
by Lisa Shea
10/01/14 12:06 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/28/14 04:19 AM
Daily Yoga
by munjidaw1
09/24/14 12:20 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors