Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#190355 - 06/10/07 08:56 PM Re: YOUR FIRST KISS [Re: Noel+Syd+Elliot]
Tequila Offline
Companion

Loc: Virginia
My first kiss was at age 17 by an African-American female named Tanya. It was an all black school so I dated pretty much the majority.

Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Twitter Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Facebook Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to MySpace Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Del.icio.us Digg Re: YOUR FIRST KISS Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Yahoo My Web Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Google Bookmarks Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Stumbleupon Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Reddit
#190362 - 06/10/07 09:06 PM Re: YOUR FIRST KISS [Re: Tequila]
SpookyMark Offline
Best Friend

Loc: new zealand
13, we had been hanging out in the classroom at lunchtime on a wet day. The bell went indicating the end of lunch, I stood up to go, she grabbed me by the front of her shirt and stuck her tongue down my throat, not that I was complaining mind you. She could have dispatched the wrigleys first though. I can still remember the light-headedness and the weakness in the knees..... ah those were the days.....

Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Twitter Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Facebook Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to MySpace Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Del.icio.us Digg Re: YOUR FIRST KISS Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Yahoo My Web Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Google Bookmarks Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Stumbleupon Add Re: YOUR FIRST KISS to Reddit
#190367 - 06/10/07 09:21 PM Re: YOUR FIRST KISS [Re: Tequila]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: Tequila
... It was an all black school so I dated pretty much the majority.

Why does it being an all black school mean that you would date them all?? confused

#190372 - 06/10/07 09:33 PM Re: YOUR FIRST KISS [Re: PDM]
OiScoutChikk Offline
Friend

Loc: D-port , Iowa
uh..i think i was however old you are in 3rd grade, i dont know if t or d counts, but yeah a dude older then me was dared to kiss me and he did

#190376 - 06/10/07 09:42 PM Re: YOUR FIRST KISS [Re: Tequila]
LoRaXspeek4keets Offline
Soulmate

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Tequila
My first kiss was at age 17 by an African-American female named Tanya. It was an all black school so I dated pretty much the majority.

all black school??? confused no offense to you, but was this a long time ago???

#190387 - 06/10/07 10:49 PM Re: YOUR FIRST KISS [Re: LoRaXspeek4keets]
sue! Offline
Great Friend

Loc: ny
well, we still have all boys and all girls schools.. so i wonder if there are all black schools?

#190388 - 06/10/07 10:55 PM Re: YOUR FIRST KISS [Re: PDM]
SpookyMark Offline
Best Friend

Loc: new zealand
PDM, Tequila's comment may have been a tad "Tongue in Cheek" if youll permit the pun (intended).

#190391 - 06/10/07 11:15 PM Re: YOUR FIRST KISS [Re: SpookyMark]
TaraShae Offline
Regular

Loc: WA
Uhm.. well my first kiss was when I was 13 and I meant to kiss him on his cheek, but he turned his head, haha.

#190418 - 06/11/07 04:39 AM Re: YOUR FIRST KISS [Re: SpookyMark]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: SpookyMark - BOO
PDM, Tequila's comment may have been a tad "Tongue in Cheek" if youll permit the pun (intended).

Well, it's lost on me, then. frown confused

#190920 - 06/12/07 06:55 PM Re: YOUR FIRST KISS [Re: PDM]
Tequila Offline
Companion

Loc: Virginia
Too bad she is no longer around. Otherwise, she was the only one I really loved very much and would have married her if she was still alive. I really don't want to say what happened to her since it's too painful to talk about it. All I can say is that it resulted from someone's own carelessness and disregard for others' welfare.

Edited by Tequila (06/12/07 06:58 PM)

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Today at 06:52 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
08/26/14 11:00 AM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
08/24/14 07:23 AM
19 Year Anniversary
by Lisa Shea
08/20/14 08:39 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by Lisa Shea
08/16/14 05:59 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
08/05/14 05:18 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors