Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#161998 03/20/07 12:44 AM
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
hi everyone!!

ok, so i want to know how all you guys got your first kiss..like when, where, how,..stuff like that. heres my story. i had my first kiss today!!!

so..ill try to keep it short:D

we went to the park district together and played monkey on the woodchips and tag with his siblings; a brother(older than us) and his sister(younger than us). so then we went to his house...well his trampoline. his brother was gone and only his sister left. we played some trampoline games that he made up. then at one point we fell down cuz we were bouncing so much. we laughed and everything was right.we were playing monkey in the middle and he had the ball but he was in the middle. it was a joke but he wasnt supposed to have it. so his sister started fighting for it.he was still on the ground; i was still on the ground. then he said if i kissed him then he would give me the ball. but i knew that was just an excuse.:D so i kissed him..well..i guess its more like 'we' kissed..that was so... cool. then he walked me to the park district were my brother picked me up.

sorry it was long..but i just HAD to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it was all TODAY!!!

Last edited by Bird Crazy103; 03/20/07 12:45 AM.

I ♥ my tiel Dip. Isn't he the cutest?
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
im soo happy!!!

but i miss him..i want to be with him!! huh!!

True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I was in 2nd grade and there was this giirl named Leanna. She was in love with me. LOL So one day on the playground she was in the woods and I walked over to her with my friend James. Then he left to go play soccer or something. I don't remember HOW it happened but it was a short little kiss on the lips. blush Then we kissed agian the next day on the playground in the woods.

LOL

I have not had too many kisses after that. Just a few... smile

Last edited by 3budgies; 03/20/07 02:06 AM.

Emmit

RIP Jayka and Grayson
Stephen #162198 03/20/07 08:55 PM
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
lol.

you had woods next to your playground?..cool

Best Friend
Best Friend
Why don't you go out with him? and congrets on your first kiss you must be happy!

H
H
My first kiss was when I was 14. I was playing in a National Basketball Championship, and people from all over the country had come...it was a country in Asia I was living in, and there aren't rules and laws like there are here regarding ages. He was 20 (I thought he was 17 or 18) and oh-so-cute. He was my friend's nephew, who had come for the championships to play on another team. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he liked me. He didn't know my age, and I looked older. He asked to walk me home, and it was dark, with a full moon. There was a huge tree by the path home, and he led me under it, saying he wanted to tell me something. He told me I was beautiful and that he had strong feelings for me, and asked if he could kiss me. At first it was gentle...it soon became passionate. He pushed me against the tree while he kissed me passionately. It was more than I was ready to handle, and I told him it was getting late, that I had to go in!! We were supposed to go to the park the next day, but I was so afraid of what I was feeling, and afraid things would take us too far, so I told him I was sick!

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I think that you made the right decision, huggybec.
Welcome to the forum! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #163460 03/26/07 12:21 AM
V
Best Friend
Best Friend
V
5th grade - age 9 or 10.
peck on the cheek in the playground parking lot.
this was after months of "going out" which meant talking on the phone alot and sending notes to each other.
the romance was short lived - i think maybe 6 mos - but we actually dated again in 11th grade - only even for less of a time - like 1 month.
c'est la vie

victor #163605 03/26/07 12:34 PM
Best Friend
Best Friend
Congrats on your first kiss
I was 12 when I had my first real kiss and I don't remember where it was or how it happened, but I do remember who and I still get chills thinking about it after all these years lol

My Birds
*Sky 8/26/06
*Stor 9/06/06
*Fester tiel
*Dog Comet Golden Retriever
No Sand Keets \:\)
Soulmate
Soulmate
lol

I dont remeber mine! frown lol

Noel(Parakeet)- 12/26/06-7/18/10
Sydney(Cockatiel)- 5/12/07
Elliot(TAG)- 6-11-08

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site