Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Best Friend
Best Friend
B
haha me too.

as for the bf/gf thing i was in 6th grade and was forced to date him. all my friends said that i needed to, but i was so helpless!
and eveytime someone got a bf/gf in my class, they needed to kiss! i was petrified!

as you can tell the perfect relation ship fell apart when he started to date my friend at the same time as me... i don't even think i dumped him!uh-oh!do you think we are stil dating?EEK!

i'm not allowed to put my age on the internet, but do you think i could put it on here? i'll burn it afterward!heehee...

I'm an Airbender, what are you?
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
i haven't had a boyfriend yet and i'll be 13 on the 26th (i dont want to date anyone at my school cause there jerks)

but my friend had a boyfriend online (met through club penguin she has a fanclub site) and he is only 10 then she introduced him to her cousin (who also likes club penguin) and he asked my friend if he "could date her and her cousin at the same time and then decide who he liked better and then dump other one" well i was on the phone with her when he was e-mailing those exact words to her so i said "dump him dump him now he's a jerk"

it's been over for a couple months now and she was glad she ended it

I luv my dogs!!!
Giada Bear De Laurentiis (Gi Gi) and Yogi Bear.

I luv my keets!!!
declan and fionnuala
I
Soulmate
Soulmate
I
What a jerk!

S
Great Friend
Great Friend
S
I am currently in 7th grade and have not yet had a boyfriend. I am not dating until high school. At my age, so many people "date" for social status. What is their relationship based on?! How ridiculous!!!

~Sunshine and Pretty Boy (budgies)
~Ollie and Lennie (cockatiels)
I have never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend and I'm 17 on the 5th July...

Love isn't anything, it's everything.
C
C
yea it doesn't matter guys are jerks it is much better to be single guys will just break your heart in the end trust me

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
When you find the right person ~ you will know!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
A
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
"At what 'age' can you fall in love?" by PDM

Age or maturity - there could be a very big difference here. Some young girls I knew in Junior High were absolutely boy crazy and falling in love every other day and to them it was real love. A few others I knew had been with the same boy friends for over a year and were convinced it was true love.

My niece of 6 is 'in love' with her boyfriend of a year (since they both started school), they're getting married when they leave high school, she's going to work as a hairdresser and he's going to stay home and look after everything and he's going to be a builder. She's decided it all and he's quite happy to go along with it because they both love each other. It's so adorable lol.

I think my first real love was when I was 16 or 17 and I was convinced 'he' was the one. It lasted for a while but with university, distance etc. the email came that broke it off, it obviously wasn't true love because I think the signs were inevitable. I wasn't heartbroken but I don't think there's anything more emotionally painful than having a broken heart.

The one thing about love though, it's so nice to be needed and felt of in that way. As the saying goes 'love makes the world go round'.

One of my favorite movies about love would have to be Return to Me. Beautiful story.

Last edited by Aerial; 05/31/07 12:11 AM.
hey, I'm not even interested in boys yet. I'll let you know if I do get like that but life isn't all about getting boys. (I'm probably saying this because I don't think I need it now, whatever. I'll probably go crazy eventually.) but yeah, it's sort of weird, because most of my friends that are younger and older a few years than me are either with boyfriend, or want a guy as thier boyfriend. I have two guy friends which are not boyfriends, there's a difference, who I think of as friends and sometimes we hang out together and do stuff like hiking and fishing and sort of boy stuff, I mean, we aren't going to have a tea party or anything. But I can't stand the loud rock concerts or monster truck racing or whatever that is really boy stuff.

I have just got my first boyfriend, been with him just over a week now. Like I said before I'm almost 17 (just under a month).

Love isn't anything, it's everything.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site