RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Great Friend
Great Friend
okay... I'm going to be a freshman in college in the fall. I know people my age. (Not all of us *like me* as like this, but I know alot are)

When left alone its a "what they don't know can't hurt them" type of thing.
With parents its drinking: what my mom and dad don't know won't hurt them. *no but it could hurt you*
With bfs/gfs its hooking up: what he/she doesn't know won't hurt him/her *well whose to say they won't find out, haven't you heard of facebook*

Some relationships work when you're separate, but I'm sorry this girl seems like a perfect candidate for the cheaters club.

1. you starting getting together with her when she was dating another guy.

2. you caught her being flirty with at least one other guy.

3. She gives her phone number out like candy.

Even if it was just one of these I'd say move on, but it's all 3... come on, you can do better. She's a player.

Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Regular
Regular
Long Distant Relations Ships are HARD. The most important part about a relationship is trust. And if u feel u can't trust her, then leave her. Tell her maybe when she's more mature, u can trust her 2 have a trustworthy relationship with u. If u can't learn 2 trust her, then things can go bad... I know because I read this true story or u could say book about a man who had a girlfriend he didn't trust and things sort of got ugly at the end. I suggest leaving her until u think she is mature enough.

***@$~KiKi~$@***
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site