RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#171548 04/19/07 01:41 AM
B
OP Offline
B
I'm not really that shy but when I talk to a girl that I like or someone that's gorgeous, I always kind of freeze up. I need some advice about my situation. There's this girl I like right, we talk often and she flirts with me too but when I try to carry on the conversation I get stuck and don't know what to say. I want to go out with her and be her boyfriend but I don't know how to really flirt with her to get her really into me. What should I do?

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi bigdogg1123

You know, it's strange that girls seem to think that boys are so positive and confident. For some, I don't think it even enters their heads that boys might be nervous, too.

My advice is to forget about flirting and concentrate on just being friendly and interested in what she has to say ~ also to comment on your own interests, but without hogging the conversation.

What are her hobbies?
What music does she like?
What films does she go to see?
What subjects does she enjoy studying?
Does she like to travel ~ have you visited the same places?

Think about your own hobbies, favourite music and films. Have some ready-made thoughts in your head on these subjects, so that you won't worry about not being able to continue a conversation.

Once conversation flows naturally between you, you can suggest listening to music together, or going to the cinema together, to see a film you both like the sound of ~ even if you choose to go in a group at first.

Good luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #171832 04/20/07 01:06 AM
V
Best Friend
Best Friend
V
I would definitely just BE YOURSELF. You don't want her interested in you because of some act you put on. Just be you - and see what happens.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site