Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#188267 - 06/04/07 02:20 PM Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats [Re: poppy]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: poppy
dont worry i have been single for a year and a half and no lad will look at me and dont no why

I think a lot depends on one's age.

Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Twitter Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Facebook Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to MySpace Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Stumbleupon Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Reddit
#188375 - 06/04/07 06:41 PM Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats [Re: PDM]
Aerial Offline
Best Friend

A young junior at work is thinking life is passing her by as she doesn't have a partner - she's only 17. As we tell her, enjoy your life while you're still young, you have your entire life ahead of you.

Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Twitter Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Facebook Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to MySpace Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Stumbleupon Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats to Reddit
#188404 - 06/04/07 07:33 PM Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats [Re: Aerial]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I agree with you Aerial, but at 17, without a boyfriend when all her friends are dating, she probably feels that there must be something wrong with her. It's understandable, even if it isn't sensible in the long term.

#188536 - 06/05/07 01:54 AM Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many [Re: PDM]
Niki Offline
Best Friend

Loc: New York
I've heard it said that 30 is the new 20. wink

But I understand the feeling. My two cousins are married, one married at 18, the other 20-something. My best girl friend married at 19 and has a little one. And maybe I'm relatively young, but it sure feels like I'm running out of time. My pastor even asks me when I'm gonna get married! And that's scary.

I guess my biggest fear is being an unmarried pastor. All hope of dating after that goes out the window!

Don't lose hope though, there so many great stories of people in their 30-somethings get married and being so happy. You're more mature, mature enough to make a wise decision. Better a wise desicion, than a hasty one that ends in a lifetime of regret.

Edited by Niki (06/05/07 01:56 AM)

Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many  to Twitter Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many  to Facebook Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many  to MySpace Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many  to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many  to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many  to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many  to Stumbleupon Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many  to Reddit
#188672 - 06/05/07 05:44 PM Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many [Re: Niki]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Originally Posted By: Niki
I've heard it said that 30 is the new 20. wink

Me too.

Quote:
... Better a wise decision, than a hasty one that ends in a lifetime of regret.

And that is indeed very true ~ and very good advice.

Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Twitter Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Facebook Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to MySpace Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Stumbleupon Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Reddit
#189637 - 06/08/07 12:13 AM Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many [Re: PDM]
LoRaXspeek4keets Offline
Soulmate

Loc: NY
"this entire thread"

^^^i know, i know, but...

i want man frown

(i'm not generally known for my patience)

Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Twitter Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Facebook Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to MySpace Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Stumbleupon Add Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many to Reddit
#189665 - 06/08/07 04:52 AM Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many [Re: LoRaXspeek4keets]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Yes Lora, but you want a really nice man, who cares about you, whom you trust. The best things are definitely worth waiting for.

When Mr Right comes along you will be so pleased that you didn't settle for Mr Wrong. I bet he's just around the corner ~ or maybe right before your very eyes & you hadn't noticed him!

#189697 - 06/08/07 08:32 AM Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many [Re: PDM]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Lora are you sure you want a man, maybe you want the "idea" of a man....I know I fall into that category alot cos' when I find one that seems nice , later I am like what was i thinking he is a dorkus...it's that darn " idea" of dating someone and being able to say I am not alone , someone cars that gets you everytime.LOL

#190012 - 06/09/07 02:02 PM Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many [Re: Coco's Mama]
LoRaXspeek4keets Offline
Soulmate

Loc: NY
lol--yeah, i do that too sometimes :P

and yes, PDM, your are right--better to be patient than sorry frown

#192328 - 06/18/07 12:44 AM Re: I will be single forever and have to buy many cats [Re: PDM]
Hyacinth Offline

Hi there, I agree 33 isn't old at all. I'm going to be 31 in a month and also fear that I will live alone amongst a plethera of feline companions. Well.. uh.. that's not really alone, but I'm sure you get the point. I unfortunately have a head start with the cat, one cat. As for Eharmony, It's a great idea, but so darn expensive. My fear of being alone stems from the fact that I used to weigh 400 lbs and underwent gastric bypass. I lost 200 lbs and now have like 40 lbs of skin and fat that just hang. So the fear is that no man is going to want to go out with a blob. Silly, but sadly true.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 06:05 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
09/12/14 10:40 AM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/09/14 01:16 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
09/06/14 08:50 AM
Flirting for Girls book
by Lisa Shea
09/04/14 06:48 PM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
08/24/14 07:23 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors