RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#174082 04/26/07 01:15 AM
M
OP Offline
M
A couple of weeks ago, I asked a friend to find out who my crush liked. Although he did not mention my name, he said he liked a blonde girl in his math class who’s name started with K (I’m in his math class and I’m the only blonde and only K there). He figured out that I was the one asking, and we ended up fighting and then ignoring each other for about a week (immature things middle schoolers). At the end of that silent week, I talked to him and apologized for making him feel uncomfortable. We became friends, but I want more. Everyone at school says that he’s shy and that I need to make the first move. But I’m shy too! What should I do? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Not sure how old you are in middle school, but if you want him to be your boyfriend, and you are old enough to have a boyfriend, and your parents are Ok with this, then I suggest that you just ask him to go to the cinema with you ~ maybe with some other friends ~ or to join your youth club, or to come over to your house to do homework together, or to listen to music, and see how it goes from there.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #178561 05/07/07 12:47 AM
L
L
As a middle schooler, what exaclty are you looking to have happen?
Are you thinking that you might want to dance with him? Perhaps Kiss him? Is there an adult in your life that you can talk about these feelings with?

Having a crush on a boy is totally normal, and your friend being involved is totally normal too....and this boy fighting with you is his way of "putting up a pretence" becouse he really isnt sure of how to handle his emotions.....Most young men are not able to express what young women are. Your more mature, and can express how your feeling in words and on paper...Perhaps hes just not in the same page as you yet....Give it time.

Im assuming that he will be going to the same high school, so just give him the summer to grow~ It takes time and just dont rush to much to grow up yourself....there is plenty of time. I do suggest that you find an adult person that you can trust and share with~ growing pains are hard and there will come a time that in person you'll need a really big hug from someone whos there to wrap their arms around you and be there for you.....

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Liviray1 ~ welcome to the forum.

I think that, by reading the other posts on here, girls can get an idea of how teenage boys feel.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #178635 05/07/07 01:55 AM
L
L
And I think thats wonderful also....I also think its important young girls dont loose self. I remember as a teen getting a perfume that a boy in my class mentioned that he liked....I didnt get it becouse I thought it was great~ I got it for him becouse I thought it would make him like me....How sad I didnt have anyone to guide me in making my own decision about what I liked or didnt like, I just thought this would make him like me and that is what I thought was important.

Actually, Im not new, I was Reg. under Liviray....but I couldnt remember my password after 20 or so trys so I re-reg...If you as a Mod can fix that I be very grateful. ( Dont mean to Hijack the thread)

Last edited by Liviray1; 05/07/07 01:56 AM.
Regular
Regular
Ok...I have had the same problem in some sort. First you want to make the first move in which ever way you want to it could be asking him to somewhere or writing him a simple note on how you feel, but I would personally ask instead of write him. If you don't make the first move then I can asure you nothing will happen...only because I have had this happen to me. And then if you do get to go out with him, just be yourself because he will want you for to be you, and not act like someone else. Because on the first date he wants to get to know you. So some advice keep up a good conversation or he will get bored. Trust me thats just how guys are...I don't know why. Then if your at the movies it is best to leave to go get a snack but ask if he want something.If he says no just buy somehthing you can share and the offer him some later on. Trust me he will thank you for this. He really did want something but he didn't want to be rude by letting you spend your money. Because it really should be the guy offering you something. but as it being you asked him out and you made the first move then that would be best. Ok then if he doesn't have your number and you ask him if he wants it...that is a mistake. You don't want to seem pushy so you have to give him your e-mail. Because e-mail is so much diffrent to the phone. Trust me he will likely e-mail you. Then after you have e-mailed him and you two reply back a few times then you ask for his number, and he will then e-mail it to and that's when you two start to talk over the phone. Don't give him your phone number though. Because if he was smart then he would give you his cell phone number so he can get your number from the caller I.D. This is my best advice. The rest is up to you. Oh and if you do go to a movie. See one that you both like because that will bring up a good topic for after the movie!!! Hope I Helped!!!

Have A Good Day!!!

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site