I understand what you're saying--I just came out of a really bad relationship, which worked almost the opposite of how yours did...I had a boyfriend that didn't trust me NO MATTER WHAT. He was ultra paranoid to the point where he actually believed that everything I did was part of my secret plot against him so that I could cheat on him. It was actually really emotionally abusive. But that's neither here nor there. This is the extreme end of the scenario--it' abnormal. But in normal situations, I think that the lack of trust springs more from personal insecurity than it does from the other person in the relationship. However, I agree with you in that unless you're involved with a crazy person, like I was jaja :), then their problems with trust aren't coming out of nowhere. So the proper mode of action would be for the couple to it down and really establish boundaries. That's what a compromise in marriage is--it's the redefining of boundaries. One partner has to establish with the other partner what kind of behavior makes them uncomfortable and will result in jealousy. But they have to do this while respecting the other person's personal space, and without being controlling. I think that's really the hard part. But basically, Destiny, I think we might be saying the same thing but from different perspectives smile